Links to current
Draft 1 of
the science standards 10-28-04 on the Kansas Dept. of Education's
Design/creationist-influenced proposal on the Intelligent
Design network's website.
Critiques of the ID/creationist proposal,
submitted to the state science standards committee:
- Joe Heppert, University of Kansas
- Kenneth Miller, Brown University
- Robert Dennison, Texas biology teacher
- E.O. Wiley, University of Kansas
- Taner Edis, Truman State University
- Gary Hurd, Ph.D.
- Douglas L.
of Colorado at Boulder
- Scott Brande, University of Alabama
Princehouse, Case Western
- Robert Eckhardt, Pennsylvania State University
Speech bv Jack Krebs
Will It Be 1999 All Over Again?
Summary of Main Issues
State Board Resolution to give Intelligent Design/creationists
ID Creationists' Proposal for the special hearings
Steve Case's response
Morris newsletter 6-13-05