View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Intelligence Design Lab and Theory won Contest!!!!! 

Post Intelligence Design Lab and Theory won Contest!!!!!
I was worried and upset about the perfect rating it received in peer-review having been driven down by what were most likely anti-ID cyber-stalkers, but obviously the judges also knew what was happening because it won their contest!!

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/sc ... 5&lngWId=1

I did not expect to win, did not really even think about that happening. So it was a total surprise to find the contest winner emblem on the page. And I have no idea what I won yet but I don't care about that I'm just thrilled that the computer model and theory of you know what is doing so well being accepted by those who love this area of science too!

And in case you didn't know, the rating system that was (most likely) fraudulently used is not all that anonymous:

:D :D :D :D :D

MS Word Format

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Post Re: Intelligence Design Lab and Theory won Contest!!!!!
I don't exactly know what all that means, but I'm happy for you - that it made you happy enough to "toot your own horn" about it and relieved some of your stress. Good for you. :)

I was going to type "GFY" for the "Good For You" comment above but quickly realized that it is also an acronym for the more sinister phrase ("Go Fuck Yourself)...... lol.. so i backspaced and most likely subverted a possible paranoid episode. :razz:

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Post Re: Intelligence Design Lab and Theory won Contest!!!!!
Why thank you Brian! And you are right about a "GFY" having left me guessing.

I was certainly worried about the computer model and theory having been discredited that way. Was wishing that I used more stealthy tactics by not mentioning it in any forum just to ones I network with by email who I know have no motive to sabotage it. But having to be secretive would be like a ball and chain on my ankle that would in the long run only slow everything down. It getting hit with what I was most worried about then bouncing back like nothing even happened, now makes me very glad I chose to be open about it.

Feeling of dread that I had is suddenly gone and science journal policies that were designed to unfairly discredit it upon submission will soon enough be made gone too, by not having crawled to them like I need their permission to properly update a computer model and theory that already existed where it most belongs.

MS Word Format

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]